Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shake Weight - about and using Shake Weight

A product of fitness has become a center of media attention recently is the Shake weight. This is a dumbbell hand weight as a feather on each side, that you shake. The claim is that they help women, this lean, firm and look at the UN bulky arms and shoulders.

The Shake Weight was after he mentioned in several television programs, especially the Ellen Show Degeneress famous. Most of the time on TV about this product I was a bit on the funny side because of the slightly suggestive infomercial, but it says nothing about the quality and effectiveness of the product itself, I'll ignore it for the purposes of this section.

Here are the claims of the Shake weight are:

* The Shake weight uses a method called Dynamic inertia in which you work your muscles shaking lift the weight instead.
* The fact that a scientific study has shown that this product is more effective than conventional weight training in many aspects. I tried to find the study on their website, but could not so I did not know who led this research and the results were accurate.
* You can get good results in only 6 minutes per day.

I do not know the momentum of inertia is a concept that I think, born with the invention of the Shake weight. Shaking a topic certainly the muscles, there is no doubt. Even the hand in front of you without having to produce something in them some stimulation.

Whether this stimulation is more effective than traditional strength training is an open question. This is something very difficult to measure, as strength training can be way, and so many variations, that is simply not true, a simple comparison.

There is a demand which I doubt is true and relates how the Shake weight to help women achieve that growth of the muscle instead of the bulky men prefer long. The infomercial suggests that the traditional use of weight machines and free weights is what causes muscle growth bulky.

The underlying cause is genetic and how you exercise. Most women are not built genetically to bulk up. You need to train with heavy weights and work very hard to get the look bulky. You get a long, feminine muscle tone, with free weights and machines. There is nothing wrong with them.

Thus, the Shake weight, an attractive product to use, and are used safely at home easily enough, but not better than free weights in the production of lean muscle growth. That is, this product does not look like fun and is to train a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment